Thursday 27 March 2014

Soursop for Cancer as The Natural Cure

Reply
fresh soursop
Soursop for cancer cure becomes the best alternative treatment that could be used for the best natural cure for cancer in nowadays. As we know, in nowadays many people prefer to use the alternative treatment to modern treatment. This is happened because in nowadays, the modern cure has the expensive price.
People could see the difference of the modern cure with the alternative cure, when people realized that there is a different way on the treatment usage. Of course, people could see the best things to know about the alternative treatments to makes the better cure for the cancer disease.
The great advantages that we could get from this soursop for cancer becomes very famous in all around the world in nowadays because people could see the effectiveness of the soursop cancer treatment itself.
soursop for cancerPeople could see that every parts of a soursop tree could give so many benefits for people health, especially for the cancer cure. Of course, people with cancer would be very happy because they could get the better cure with alternative way for the cancer disease. Many people believe, by using this kind of alternative treatment, they could get the best cure for their cancer.
Talking about soursop and cancer, there is also another alternative treatment that could be used to cure the cancer disease. The other alternative cure is the asparagus and cancer disease.
Same with the soursop, asparagus also popular as the foods that could cure cancer. But, in fact, the soursop for cancer still being the number one cure, it may be because the soursop fruits are easier to get than the asparagus. Of course, we need to know that we could found so many great ways to cure our cancer.
Of course, the soursop for cancer has been proved as the best cure for cancer by so many researchers. But, there are also a lot of people that did not believe that soursop fruit could be used to cure cancer. So, we have to see how the soursop fruits work to cure our cancer disease with the alternative ways.
The Soursop Fruit
The soursop fruit also called as the small evergreen tea. It is also known as the graviola. Many people said that this kind of fruit has the combination taste between the strawberry and pineapple. Many people loves to makes the soursop fruit itself becomes a great ingredients of some foods and beverages, such as the ice cream, sorbet, apple pie, and the other kinds of foods.
Even, many people did not realized that this delicious food could be used to the soursop for cancer cure.
The Soursop and Cancer
How the soursop for cancer treatment works has not been declared in so many researches yet. What people know in nowadays is that all parts of the soursop plants could be used as the cancer cure in nowadays. Of course, many people would believe that they need the best cure for cancer. Besides the fruits, people still can consume the leaves as the cancer cure.
The Nutrition Content
The nutrition content of the soursop fruit is very high. That is why soursop for cancer becomes very famous. The nutrition content of a soursop fruit are: Polyunsaturated fat, Saturated fat, Protein, Dietary fiber, Carbohydrate, Calcium’s, Calories, Phosphorus, Fiber, Iron, Thiamine, Vitamin C, Riboflavin, Sodium, Lysine, Tryptophan, Niacin, Methionine, Ascorbic acid.
medicinal benefits of soursopSoursop VS Chemotherapy
Many people said that chemotherapy is better than soursop for cancer. Of course, we need to proof it first.
As we know, we could found so many great facts about both soursop and chemotherapy itself. Of course, we need to choose which one is best for us. The chemotherapy could be used as the destroyers of the cancer cell, make it stop spreading, and also slow the growth of the cancer cells itself.
Of course, the process is hurt, but we need to make sure that the cancer cells are died. The side effects of the chemotherapy are the hair loss in our all body parts. The soursop itself could be used for the same thing with the chemotherapy does, but of course, we would not be found any side effects.

8 comments:

  1. DR.BOADI'S TATAHWE MEDICINE FOR HIV, HEPATITIS, CANCER and more...


    PLEASE PARDON ME, I JUST HAVE TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SHARE MY OWN TESTIMONY ON HOW I WAS CURED OF HIV WITH THE HELP OF Dr BOADI TATAHWE HERBAL MEDICINE. Finding out that you or a love one is HIV positive can be an incredibly shattering experience. And I think the eason for this is everyone is under the false assumption that the virus is not curable. Well, i totally disagree with this. I was diagnosed of HIV for the past 5 years using the Antiviral drugs, with the curiosity and search for a parmanent cure i came across a blog and i saw lot of testimonies post from people making references to DOCTOR BOADI how he used his natural herbal medicine to cure them of their diseases Some testimonies was centered on;
    *HIV (with a very low cd4 count)
    *HEPATITIS B
    *HERPES,
    *ASTHMA,
    *EPILEPSY,
    *CANCER,
    *INFERTILITY
    *STAPHYLOCOCCUS...
    I decided to give it a trial, though i never believed in herbal medicine but i was in a way convinced with the sort of amazing testimonies i saw online i decided to contact him, with the response he gave, He promised to prepare and send the "TATAHWE" Medicine to me. It was not up to a week after i placed an order, I got the medicine and he instructed me on how to drink the medicine( only evenings before bed) after which completely taking the medicine , I should go back to the hospital for a Re-Test. I followed his instructions and i discovered that each time i take the medicine my urine will became yellowish and i will be sweating for good two weeks so immediately i finished the medicine i went for the test the following week, it was very surprising i tested negative. this is my 4th month since i was cured and i always go for comfirmation every month just to be very sure even my doctor had to request for his contact because its very surprising. I can't thank dr Boadi enough, so i decided to tell of his medicine and also to stop the spread of this virus just like i promised him. you can relate with Dr Boadi on:

    +2348071180211 (whatsapp connect)

    +2347037373235 (mobile)

    drboadihealinghome@gmail.com (mail)

    www.drboadihealinghome.webs.com


    thanks for your audience and i hope you find help like i did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i already gave up on ever getting cured of HSV2 because i have try many treatment none of them work out for me i have go to different hospital they always tell me same thing there is no cure for herpes when i came across a post about Dr ohunyom, in the net from a lady called Angela i contacted him and he reassured me with him herbal medicine which i took according to the way he instructed, that how i was cured. I doubted at first because i have been to a whole lot of reputable doctors, tried a lot of medicines but none was able to cure me. so i decided to listen to him and he commenced treatment, and under two weeks i was totally fee from #Herpes. i want to say a very big thank you to DR ohunyom for what he has done in my life. feel free to leave him a message on email drohunyom@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2349060579973..
      He can still be able to help you with this herbs medicine:
      1...ALS CURE/DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV CURE/LUPUS/HEPATITIS/CANCER/GOUT   

      Delete
    2. Natural herbs have cured so many illness that drugs and injection can't
      cure. I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful
      work natural herbs have done in people's lives. i read a lot of people's
      testimonies online on how they were cured of Herpes, HIV, Diabetics,
      Lymphoma, Fibroid, Cancer etc by Dr. VOODOO herbal medicine, so i decided
      to contact the doctor because i know nature has the power to heal anything.
      I was diagnosed with HIV for the past 7 years but Dr. VOODOO cured me with
      his herbs and i referred my aunt and her husband to him immediately because
      they were both suffering from herpes but to God be the glory, they were
      cured too .I know is hard to believe but am a living testimony. There is no
      harm trying herbs. He is also a spell caster, he cast spell to restore
      broken marriages and he cast good luck spells to prosper and excel in life.
      Contact Dr. VOODOO on: /WhatsApp no:or call him +2348140120719 OR email him
      at: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com

      Delete
    3. Hello, everyone! I,m here to explore blogs and forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for (Herpes Virus).I was positive to the deadly virus called herpes and i lost hope because i was out casted and rejected even by my closet friends.i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for Herpes and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from Herpes so i decided to contact the same herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything.i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will heal me with the natural herbs from God!after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via DHL and it got to me after 3 days!i used the med as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured!its really like a dream but i am so happy!thats the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me!and if you need his help, you can email him on nativehealthclinic@gmail.com, or whatsapp +2348140073965 I,m neme amber and you can get in touch with me via nemeamber@gmail.com..Contact him for help at Herpes virus HIV/AIDS CANCER COPD BRAIN TUMOR All kind of virus and disease //...

      Delete
  2. NATURAL CURE FOR HIV ..TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM HIV VIRUS
    This is real take it serious, i am lamuel moore, i am from USA. Who will believe that a herb can cure HIV , i never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot getting drugs from the hospital to keep me and my son healthy, it got to a time that i was waiting for is death to come because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man called DR.OZI who is well know for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and sent it through Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of the TWO week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me HIV virus negative, and my son i thought it was a jocking, i went to other hospital and was also negative, thank you for saving our lifes, I promise I will always testify of your good works. if you are HIV patient, contact him and I am well sure you will get cured, contact him via: droziherbalcurehome@gmail.com CALL OR WHATSAPP HIM TRUE HIS CELL PHONE +2348060858046
    THESE ARE THE THINGS DR OZI CURE
    . HERPES
    . HIV/AIDS
    . CANCER
    . DIABETIES
    . LASSA FEVER
    . HEPATETES
    . MENOPAUSE DISEASE
    . EPILEPSY
    . ASEPSIS
    Email him now via: droziherbalcurehome@gmail.com You can also call or Whatsap him on +2348060858046. Please once you are cured, let people know about it. Together, we fight to become healthy. God bless you. HE CAN CURE ANY TYPE OF SICKNESS. DR OZI YOU ARE BLESS...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnose with human papilloma virus (HPV) 4 years ago and i met a doctor he told me there is no cure and i have be taking some medication the warts multiplied when trying to removed them and it got me embarrass and pains, luckily few weeks ago i was recommend to Dr Onokun for natural treatment after one week i got 100% cure and all the wart and pains got disappeared, i sheared this post because its part of my life experience, encase anyone need speedy help about this cure email Dr Onokun via,
    dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i already gave up on ever getting cured of HSV2 because i have try many treatment none of them work out for me i have go to different hospital they always tell me same thing there is no cure for herpes when i came across a post about Dr ohunyom, in the net from a lady called Angela i contacted him and he reassured me with him herbal medicine which i took according to the way he instructed, that how i was cured. I doubted at first because i have been to a whole lot of reputable doctors, tried a lot of medicines but none was able to cure me. so i decided to listen to him and he commenced treatment, and under two weeks i was totally fee from #Herpes. i want to say a very big thank you to DR ohunyom for what he has done in my life. feel free to leave him a message on email drohunyom@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2349060579973..
    He can still be able to help you with this herbs medicine:
    1...ALS CURE/DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV CURE/LUPUS/HEPATITIS/CANCER/GOUT   

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, everyone! I,m here to explore blogs and forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for (Herpes Virus).I was positive to the deadly virus called herpes and i lost hope because i was out casted and rejected even by my closet friends.i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for Herpes and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from Herpes so i decided to contact the same herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything.i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will heal me with the natural herbs from God!after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via DHL and it got to me after 3 days!i used the med as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured!its really like a dream but i am so happy!thats the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me!and if you need his help, you can email him on nativehealthclinic@gmail.com, or whatsapp +2348140073965 I,m neme amber and you can get in touch with me via nemeamber@gmail.com..Contact him for help at Herpes virus HIV/AIDS CANCER COPD BRAIN TUMOR All kind of virus and disease //...

    ReplyDelete